• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem using Application Tree in Project Properties

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2010 Jul 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right click on properties of a project, go to flex applications.

In Fx3, the only branches shown for my project are the ones with actual application files (mxml). This is really nice, only shows me what I need to see. Everything is in one spot. Quick, clean and efficient.

In Fb4, it displays all my directories in my project, and my applications are in the last sub directory. But because I've got 10 other sub directories, and probably more then 10 directories in each etc etc, the tree makes my scroll bar about 1 1/5th.

1) There is no collapse all to close this nasty tree

2) Why not start it collapsed so all the branches are closed, but the only branches that displayed are the ones with the mxml files?

It is super annoying to scroll down, see what application is selected, scroll back up to add a different application, then scroll back down to select the one I've added then scroll back up to set the default.

Just start this view with the tree collapsed or expose branches that only contain mxml files? Can this be fixed or can I some how get the behavior of the previous version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2010 Jul 29, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so I'm trying now not to click each 20 branch and just scroll to the bottom. But that introduces another bug, when I scroll to the bottom of the tree, and click on my mxml application, the scroll goes all the way to the top. Then I hit delete, scroll all the way back to the bottom, click on another mxml application, and I get scrolled all the way back to the top again...... then I click set as default. This is becoming really really annoying. Is there a way I can just have my tree collapsed by default? Or have the scroll not go all the way to the top?

distraughtly

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2010 Aug 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charles,

Can you please file a bug for this ?

Regards,

Latha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines