• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot download for mac - neither with firefox nor with safari

Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2010 Jul 28, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can anybody help me, please? I'm asked whether I want to download and install or not. But the YES button does not work.

tried with different browsers but I cannot install.

adrian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2010 Jul 31, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Adrian_O,

It may be that security is blocking the download, so I suggest downloading Digital Editions first and then installing from there. Check out the kb doc below, it has links for manual downloads of Digital Editions for both Intel-based Mac and PowerPC Macs.

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403051.html

For your convenience;

Manually install Adobe Digital Editions for Mac OS

1. Finish installing or uninstalling any other applications.
  2. Uninstall any earlier versions of Adobe Digital Editions.
  3. Download the installer package for your Mac OS X machine:           
  1. Click Open in the File Download screen to start the installation.           
    Note: If your connection times out, click Save, instead of Open, to save the installer package to your desktop.
  2. If necessary, unzip the .zip file. If you're using Safari as your  browser, or if Firefox is set up to unzip files, the file unzips  automatically.
  3. Double-click the .pkg file to start the installer, and follow the onscreen instructions.

Note: If your connection times  out, save the installer package to your desktop. (Click the link for  your Mac OS X machine, and then click Save.) Double-click the file to  start the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines