18 Replies Latest reply on Aug 5, 2010 8:59 AM by Ryan0589

Flv disrupted by fullscreen mode

I have a main FLA into which at certain points flvs and swfs are loaded and played, my current problem is that I have a loaded flv(display) which is set to loop using this code:

ActionScript Code:
      import fl.video.*;                 // Video component instance name var flvControl:FLVPlayback = display; var flvSource:String = "mainscreen.flv"; // Loop the video when it completes function completeHandler(event:VideoEvent):void {    flvControl.seek(0);    flvControl.play() } flvControl.addEventListener(VideoEvent.COMPLETE, completeHandler); // Set video flvControl.source = flvSource;

This all works fine when testing and works when published but not in full scren. However, the code:

ActionScript Code:
      import flash.display.StageDisplayState;    function goFullScreen():void {     if (stage.displayState == StageDisplayState.NORMAL) {       stage.displayState=StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;     } else {         stage.displayState=StageDisplayState.NORMAL;      }  }       goFullScreen();

causes the screen to go black when it reaches the frame that the flv is loaded, maybe because the beginning code is causing the flv to go full screen aswell which crashes it or something? Any help?