1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 5, 2007 9:01 PM by Newsgroup_User

Bid for update or new website

darkness-d
      I have a website that I need to have either updated or redesign. I would like to be able to do some basic updating to the site using dreamweaver. The current site is www.writers-corner.net. I am have some trouble with unwanted user id being created and I want to make the site more user friendly and add additional web admin control over the data that is entered.

Please submit samples and cost to do the site. I would like to keep the current theme and colors. All bids should be submitted no later that October 31, 2007. Please contact me at dbalynne@writers-corner.net.
        • 1. Re: Bid for update or new website
          Level 7
          You might try the Job Opportunities board. this forum is for Dreamweaver
          help questions.

news://forums.macromedia.com/macromedia.general.job.opportunities

--
          Nancy Gill
          Adobe Community Expert
          Author: Dreamweaver 8 e-book for the DMX Zone
          Co-Author: Dreamweaver MX: Instant Troubleshooter (August, 2003)
          Technical Editor: Dreamweaver CS3: The Missing Manual,
          DMX 2004: The Complete Reference, DMX 2004: A Beginner's Guide
          Mastering Macromedia Contribute
          Technical Reviewer: Dynamic Dreamweaver MX/DMX: Advanced PHP Web Development

"darkness-d" <webforumsuser@macromedia.com> wrote in message
          news:f95oe5$dqc$1@forums.macromedia.com...
          >I have a website that I need to have either updated or redesign. I would
          >like
          > to be able to do some basic updating to the site using dreamweaver. The
          > current
          > site is www.writers-corner.net. I am have some trouble with unwanted user
          > id
          > being created and I want to make the site more user friendly and add
          > additional
          > web admin control over the data that is entered.
          >
          > Please submit samples and cost to do the site. I would like to keep the
          > current theme and colors. All bids should be submitted no later that
          > October
          > 31, 2007. Please contact me at dbalynne@writers-corner.net.
          >