1 2 Previous Next 63 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2010 12:08 PM by spooonynick

Need Help on my website.

spooonynick Level 1

hey there.

im making a website and basically its for a game server now, the only problem i have is the actionscript also the fact thsat im having problems and have no clue what to do at moment fully :S

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR WITH CODES.

SO FAR I HAVE MADE MY SLIDESHOW WITH BUTTONS STARTING FROM 1,2,3,4 EACH NUMBER IS CORRISPONDED TO A FRAME/IMAGE.

THE ACTIONSCRIPT CODE FOR EACH BUTTON IS THE FOLLOWING:

"on(release){

clearInterval(ID);  // where ID is the variable you assigned to the setInterval call
        gotoAndStop(1); <---- THAT BEING THE FRAME

}"

now i still have the problem that it still umps to random frames on the odd accasion and also still moves to the next frame instantly once clicked on a button.

also im making my website as of now, and im currently making the news section but my other problem is, that it will only show on frame 1 meaning i have to make like 10 frames just so it works, basically because my slideshow works on 5 frames once it gets to the 2nd frame my news sections go's off, sop i wasn't sure what to do, so i simply added 10 frames so that everytime slideshow go's to the next frame news section stays the same.

as you can see im not very experienced with this, but i want to do this, i learn by my mistakes but for once i want good site one in flash, i can make images brilliantly effects etc.

please respond back, thank you.

1 2 Previous Next