• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generated style changed

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2006 Oct 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHTML 5x to create WebHelp. I have a style that includes borders on the top and bottom of the paragraph. When I created the style, I set the line style to solid, 1px. This is how most of the generated topics interpret this style. However, some of the topics generate with a 4px setting. When I have the cursor in the paragraph, the toolbar shows, Solid line, 1px. However, when I go to Format ~ Styles ~ Modify ~ Format ~ Borders and Shading and click on the Borders tab, the Styles value selected is none and the Width value is grayed out and set to 4px. Once I manually change this to Solid, 1px, the topic generates as it is suppose to.

What is going on here and how can I correct this without having to manually go into each of the topics. Not all of the topics have this problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Oct 09, 2006 Oct 09, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Styles in an external style sheet are SUPERCEDED by...
Styles in the topic's HEAD section, which are SUPERCEDED by...
Specific styles in the BODY section.

Unfortunately, there's no way but to manually fix whatever is wrong at the topic level. Once you've fixed them, however, you shouldn't have to do it again. Unless...

Good luck,
Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp