2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2007 2:41 AM by shipment_test

Flex Developers Needed

Naarayan_Satyam
      We represent one of India's biggest IT service companies with offices worldwide. We currently require Flex/Senior Flex developers for one our Fortune 500 clients.

1. The candidate needs to have atleast Flex experts with with good knowledge in Flex 1.5/Flex 2. Experience in Java/AJAX would be a great added advantage.
      2. Excellent in designing applications using Flex 2 and ActionScript 3.0 along with Flex Data Services, Flex Remoting and Flex Messaging.
      3. Excellent communication skills is a must.

The job location would be in the US and this would most probably be a full time job but options can be discussed.

Please feel free to contact me if interested for more information.

Thanks
      Naarayan
        • 1. Re: Flex Developers Needed
          TorrenteDev
          Flex hasn't even been out five years, so no one could possibly meet your requirements.
          • 2. Re: Flex Developers Needed
            shipment_test
            Hi Naarayan,

I have been working on flex dataservices for last 6 months. It is very difficult to get candidates having flex as well as flex data services skill set. We too are working on a project which requires skill set of flex, flex data services,java and hibernate. We have a flex expert, who design only GUI and few flex data service+java+hibernate experts who take care of server side work. So u need to have 2 candidats one is flex developer and another is flex data service + java candidate. If u are ok with this combination please let me know I can refer some candidates for you.