1 Reply Latest reply on May 7, 2011 9:49 PM by carlort

I cannot download ebooks from my public library to my nook. I found I did not have the same adobe id

pluto penny

I corrected the adobe id so they are the same but I still can not download ebooks from the library. I have deleted all the adobe degital files on my nook and tried registering it but it didn't work and now I cannot even download to digital editions on my computer.I think I might have some issues with Kaspersky Anti Virus. Could someone tell me what files that I need on the Nook for everything to work properly?

If I delete everything and try to startover. What files on my computer and nook need to be deleted?

pluto penny

• 1. Re: I cannot download ebooks from my public library to my nook. I found I did not have the same adobe id
          carlort

I've been downloading books from the New York Public Library to my PC and then I move the book into ADE and from ADE to my Nook without any problems.  I've also been able to return the books from ADE to the library although I have yet to learn how to delete them Nook.  You may want to recertify your computer for the ADE by selecting Library on the ADE b ar and moving down to "authorize computer"and click "finish" I also do that when I have the Nook connected and select device and once it has been confirmed as authorized I copy the book to the Nook.  I hope this helps.