3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 9, 2010 11:01 AM by kglad

Image for symbol

capitol70

Could anyone help me out, please? I have put 5 different logos into a scene that I would like to be linked to their respective websites. I know, they need to be symbols but I think I need a little help with programming. Please if anyone knows this, help me. Thank you in advance. Attila

• 1. Re: Image for symbol
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

for each logo, right click the on-stage instance, click convert to symbol, tick movieclip and assign an instance name in the properties panel.  you can then use that instance name to assign mouse handlers in the actions panel.  if you're using as2, use getURL().  if you're using as3, use navigateToURL().

• 2. Re: Image for symbol
            capitol70 Level 1

Is there anyway I can call you and guide me thrugh this. Somehow I

get stuck by finding mouse handlers. I would appreciate it much.

Best regards,

Attila  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica,

sans-serif;font-size:12px; }

On Mon 08/09/10 09:30 , kglad forums@adobe.com sent:

for each logo, right click the on-stage instance, click convert to

symbol, tick movieclip and assign an instance name in the properties

panel.  you can then use that instance name to assign mouse handlers

in the actions panel.  if you're using as2, use getURL().  if you're

using as3, use navigateToURL().

• 3. Re: Image for symbol
              kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

i offer free help via the adobe flash forums.

i charge for help using any other vehicle including phone calls and emails.  if you want to hire me to help, send an email via:  www.kglad.com