.NET / Adobe Flex Developer Opportunity: Dallas TX
Awesome opportunity for a .NET developer with Adobe Flex 3.0 and 4.0 skills! This is a full time, direct hire position located in Dallas, TX. This position requires strong communications skills both written and verbal; goal oriented individual with a proven ability to produce results; must be a self-starter with the ability to work well alone and on a team in a high-pressure environment; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and change priorities as necessary.
Qualified individual will work with Project Managers, Development Managers, Programmer Analysts, and QA on application design in developing distributed systems. Responsibilities include the use of appropriate change control procedures, specifying program designs and modifications, developing and documenting modifications, oversight of project task time lines, and other duties as required.
1. 5+ years experience in application design and implementation, distributed architecture and concepts, data manipulation and analysis using PL/SQL and SQL, and Object Oriented concepts and design
3. Ability to create scalable, service-oriented and n-tier systems, structures and flows.
4. Experience in .NET Framework 1.1 through 3.5 to include ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
5. Experience with Database Design and Application Architecture.
6. Experience in Web and Windows Forms, Stored Procedures, Visual Studio 2005/2008, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, IIS, Web Services, Windows Services, SharePoint 2007, .NET Remoting, and COM+.
1. Experience in .NET Compact Framework and Windows Mobile 6 is highly desired!
2. Commerce Server or BizTalk Server experience is a plus!
Bachelor’s degree in the computer related field or equivalent experience required.
Don't delay! For IMMEDIATE consideration please send resumes to: Denielle.Waite@gotechnow.com today!