Would you guide me regarding to converting plain raw format file to DNG file?
1. plain raw format file
- the file is composed of Bayer pixel array. For example, 5M pixel raw file is composed of sequential 2592 x 1920 pixels, each pixel is represented by 2byte value. file size will be 2592*1920*2 bytes. The start pixel may be one of Gr or Gb or R or B
2. tuning information file
- the files below may be provided for enhanced DNG raw image processing
- start pixel information: Gr or Gb or R or B
- 4channel lens shading correction
- noise profiling
- white balance R/B channel gain
- color correction matrix
- gamma table
<what is conversion guide?>
1. Is there any available program or utility for converting this plain raw format file to DNG?
2. if not available, how can I achieve the conversion using available toolkit?
3. any other idea?
Thanks in advance.