7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2010 6:04 PM by kglad

How do I find out where the link for a button points to?

cre8tor10 Level 1

I installed a Flash template that has a "Read More" button which is used in several locations of the site.  The button corresponds to a single symbol called "button_more" and another symbol within that symbol called "area_more".  It's a "Movie Clip" type of symbol, not a "Button" type symbol. 

What I'm trying to figure out is where would I find the link to the page where that button points to - it points to different pages of the site depending on where it's located.  For example, in the About Us section it links to a page that has more details describing About Us.  In the Services section it links to a page that has more details describing Services.  So the same symbol is going to different links.

I checked the Properties of the symbol and it doesn't have any option for a link. (I guess it's not really going to a link, but to a different frame in the timeline)  But where would I find exactly where each button points to in case I want to edit one of them in the future, or create a new button with a new link?