2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 11, 2010 9:33 AM by ianben

swf not showing

ianben Level 1

Hi,

I have recently built documents in InDesign and exported to swf (I wanted the page turn feature ). I then place them in Catalyst - everything is hunky dory in Run Project but when I Publish the files don't show. I have checked that they are in Assets/Images, which is where the Catalyst code says it will source them from but still no joy.

Am I missing something basic here?

Ian

• 1. Re: swf not showing
          Tanya Heins-2I5OoU Level 3

Hi Ian,

What publish settings are you using?  You have probably looked at this already - Help docs - http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flashcatalyst/cs/using/WS4bebcd66a74275c3-326fcb52123816c0204- 7fee.html

Happy to take a look at your file if you can post the source .fxp file.

Best,

Tanya

• 2. Re: swf not showing
            ianben Level 1

Thanks Tania,

I was publishing to swf and AIR. It works when I import it to FlashBuilder

but not from the Deploy to Web folder, very strange. I am currently revising

the pages but will gladly take up your offer when I have finished this bit.

Regards

Ian

Ian Bennett,

Lecturer,

Department of English, Communication, Film and Media,

Anglia Ruskin University,

East Road,

Cambridge CB1 1PT.

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s)

only and may be privileged. If they have come to you in error you must take

no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone: please

reply to this e-mail to highlight the error and then immediately delete the

e-mail from your system.

Any opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily

represent the views or opinions of Anglia Ruskin University.