Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Record MultiModes How do I run them???

Aug 11, 2010 Aug 11, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I know in Captivate 5 I can record in Demo & in Training but how do I run them seperately or is that not the point???

Is the point that I can have a mix of these types with some of the project just running like a demo & then some clicking & how does it know which slides are demo & which are interactive ???

TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

The recording in multimode option is used like this. It's like filming a sequence using different cameras. You end up with multiple videos. Each of the videos would be viewed independently.

For example, perhaps you take the view that effective training consists of having the user watch the series of actions first. Okay, so after they watched the Demonstration, it's their turn to actually try it using the Simulation. So they watched what happens, now they climb into the simulator and try to operated it the same way it was recorded.

Of course as the author you are free to combine these in any way that makes sense to you to do so.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Begin learning Captivate 5 moments from now! $29.95

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcererStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick so when I save does it save multiple files ???

& how ??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, it does save multiple files. Say if you chose demonstartion, training, assessment modes for recording, you would automatically get three different files after recording.

-Manish

blogs.adobe.com/Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources