Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attempt to request a page with sequence id: '60' for destination 'Omnibill.FlexValue' which the client is not subscribed to.

Level 1

I have a hierarchical association (parent, children) for an object named FlexValue. The associations "parent" and "children" are both lazy.

Eg:

Object 1

Object 1.1

Object 1.1.1

I first retrieve object "Object 1" and the I can successfully navigade to its children (in case Object 1.1)  but whe I attempt to reach the children of Object 1.1 I receive this error: Attempt to request a page with sequence id: '60' for destination 'Omnibill.FlexValue' which the client is not subscribed to.

here is the full stack trace:

[RPC Fault faultString="Attempt to request a page with sequence id: '60' for destination 'Omnibill.FlexValue' which the client is not subscribed to." faultCode="Server.Processing" faultDetail="null"]

at mx.data::ConcreteDataService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchFaultEvent()[C:\depot\DataServices\trunk\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\ConcreteDataService.as:3353]

at mx.data::DataListRequestResponder/fault()[C:\depot\DataServices\trunk\frameworks\projects\data\src\mx\data\DataListRequestResponder.as:220]

at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:113]

at NetConnectionMessageResponder/statusHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\NetConnectionChannel.as:604]

at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/status()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\MessageResponder.as:264]

Any Idea of what is going on?

Thanks.

0 Replies