• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NetStream.Record.NoAccess

Aug 12, 2010 Aug 12, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am recording live stream on a server side (using FMIS 3.5.3)

while recording video I am getting NetStream.Record.NoAccess message and recording stops

I checked recorded video length, it is always different,

sometimes only 2 minites, sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes

Anyone faced this problem?

Will be glad if you can help me to solve this

Thanks,

Nurbek

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This status message generally indicates that you don't have write permissions to the stream. Check the permissions of your streams dir to see if it is read only.

If that is not the issue, check which application are you trying to publish to, does not SSAS that has code to deny write access to stream

Thanks,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is recording 10-20 minutes sometimes, sometimes 2 minutes only,

If that folder doesnt have write permission, it should not record video

my problem is recording stops after a few minutes later

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh Sorry,

I think I did not get your questions clearly the first time. What format are you publishing and recording in? Also have you checked FMS logs to see if there is something that indicates such action

Thanks,

Abhishek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried publishing as h264 and sorenson codec, recording as f4v

live stream is working fine, I can watch the live stream,

but only recording stops after a few minutes later,

in the logs I am getting NetStream.Record.NoAccess error and says recording stopped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Sep 27, 2010 Sep 27, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have almost the same problem, unless I really can't record with FMIS or FMDS.

it says NetStream.Record.NoAccess instantly.

all permissions of my linux box are ok (nobody.nobody) no SSAS code that unauthorize write access.

but, on this subject, is there any example of SSAS code script on this matter ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2011 Sep 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a almost problem.

fms version:fms3.5.3
fms is working on nobody.nobody

I check the record directory, is seem no problem.
fms src:
myStream.play("mp4:vc_live/upload/recorded/recordfile.mp4");

fms.ini:
RECORDING.DIR = vc_live;/var/www/myproject

directory permission:
[nobody@fmsvm myproject]$ ll
drwxrwxrwx 6 webapp 4.0K Sep  5 16:04 upload/
[nobody@fmsvm upload]$ ll
drwxrwsrwx 3 webapp  12K Sep  8 13:27 recorded/

file is exist but filesize always stoped on 21K.
[nobody@fmsvm recorded]$ ll fc148c16bf1232058e0bfdd3b7e806ac6deca4b8*
-rw-r--r-- 1 webapp   8 Sep  8 14:46 fc148c16bf1232058e0bfdd3b7e806ac6deca4b8.log
-rw-rw---- 1 nobody 21K Sep  8 14:46 fc148c16bf1232058e0bfdd3b7e806ac6deca4b8.mp4
[nobody@fmsvm recorded]$ ll 1df76f66e882ee5036ea4f5a734ce9c1cae50254*
-rw-r--r-- 1 webapp   8 Sep  8 15:23 1df76f66e882ee5036ea4f5a734ce9c1cae50254.log
-rw-rw---- 1 nobody 21K Sep  8 15:23 1df76f66e882ee5036ea4f5a734ce9c1cae50254.mp4
(webapp is web server user ,recordfile.log is chatlog)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You know I had a person with not quite this problem but a very similar problem. I suggested he chmod -R 777 /whatever/dir  but he didn't listen to me instead he  reinstalled FMS on Linux as root or some other power user depends on your Linux distro but by not useing nobody.nobody he fixed the problem. Please forgive me if the syntax of chmod is incorrect or not secure enough for you I haven't used chmod in months but 777 will give you permissions that you need. I've used it before. out of curiosity what Linux Distro are you guys using? You might also be able to use chown and change the owner of the applications/app directory with success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 17, 2011 Sep 17, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Is this problem resolved or is it still hurting you guys ? Please let us know. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your replay > calmchessplayer

I try to

1. change record directory to /tmp . problem is still..

2. upgrade fms version to fms3.5.5 . problem is still..

more information:

publish format:h264 mp3

linux version:Linux fmsvm.example.com 2.6.32-71.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri May 20 03:51:51 BST 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Please help me > Nikhil Pavan Kalyan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 20, 2011 Sep 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

You previously mentioned that you are seeing a 21kb file being created, is that still correct ?

If that's the case, the problem is with the wrong type of content going into the recording and hence the server is not copying the data into the file and just discarding it.

Your publish format h264 and mp3 are both supported, but what is the file format you mentioned for recording ? Is it FLV or F4V? You mentioned using mp4: in the ns.play command, but are you using the mp4: in the publish command as well?

Please also check your FMS log files to see if there are any errors in recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2011 Sep 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your help

I check the FMS core.00.log and get the following message:

2011-09-21  11:27:59    726 (e)2611178  Error from libmp4.so:   No Space left in the stsd box.  -
2011-09-21  11:27:59    726 (e)2611423  Failed to record vc_live/upload/recorded/ab91a04be0d3669bdf80d645b6413362db69a09f.mp4 (Unknown Error).   -

and search the message 'libmp4.so:   No Space left in the stsd box.' .

I find the url:http://forums.adobe.com/thread/451911 get some hint.

I use FMLE with Auto Adjust option on ,when the error came.

I try to turn off Auto Ajust option then error has disappeared.

Please excuse my poor English.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar problem, the recoring stops after different durations each time but the files are being written correctly to disk.

We are seeing the error messages "Error from libf4f.so: F4V error: 1280" and "NetStream.Record.NoAccess"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

after some tests maybe it seems to be a too weak buffer problem. but no sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which settings do you suggest we tweak to see if it makes a difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buffer depends of the a/v quality you broadcast.

so for example 720p 30fps quality (if you use H.264) requires at least

14000Kb/s, so if you broadcas with a 1mb up bandwidth so it needs at least

14s of bffer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seemed to help at first, I don't see the error messages anymore but the recording still stops after a few minutes.

The setup looks like this: we have our live application which re-streams to a recording application on the same FMS.

Now when the recording stops the recording application receives a NetStream.Play.UnpublishNotify event but there is no indication in the live application that the stream have been unpublished, the stream is still published just fine. During the last test it just stopped without even receiving the event, the only way to see this was the drop in bandwidth usage for the recording application in the FMS Administration Console.

bw usage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved my "noAccess" problem after a recording by simply a Stream.cleart() t prior to record

first as the live stream is readonly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2014 Jun 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem is still exist. I can explain detailed with log file how that happens. Anyone can help us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2014 Jul 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you are seeing the error related to stsd entries, i posted a reply on this thread Stream records for sometime and then gives Stream.Record.NoAccess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2014 Jul 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There clearly seems to be a problem with mp4/f4v recording using h264 codec. Can it be a week buffer problem as G-Software mentioned? We have the same problem, publishing live stream with h264 and sorenson and recording the stream on server-side. So the stream is published in "live" mode from the client then the server creates another Stream object and attaches the live stream to it in order to record the new one. We use this strategy because we are not always recording as the client can freely activate/deactivate the recording feature as the meeting goes on. Randomly, we get the same NoAccess message and the record stops. Any idea anyone? I think that's a bug, especially because we don't get any more specific error in the logs...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to be having the same problem, though I am curious if you all see the following symptom as well. When I receive NetStream.Record.NoAccess in the application log, its timecode matches exactly with the following error in the core log:

2014-12-17 13:03:24 22272 (e)2581279 Assert failed in .\core\FcLiveStream.cpp line 4303 -

The process ID matches the process ID of the application in the application log.

Searching on that error only yields a few unanswered questions. We are recording MP4 files in the same way Nicolas describes.

Does that get anyone closer to an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines