2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 12, 2010 11:32 PM by welcomecan

label display issue?

welcomecan Level 1

hai friends,

i am doing a flexcoldfusion project. i used text area and label .first i give data to txtarea then save data. that stored in db.then i reterive that data. display in label.

my issue i gave more data in txtarea like this

hello             //type hello give  enter

welcome

Test

now i reterive that data. it shows only hello    .what is the problem give solution?

• 1. Re: label display issue?
          flex4 Level 2

Hi Welcomecan

The Lable property dose not allow multiple lines in disply.. if u want to disply more data on screen you can apporch mx:Text  that will allow multiple lines and it will show u entire text.. i

what is the issue here with the lable is lable only show u the text upto the width mentioned to the text.. if u increase the text length it will  show u just like " .........."

use mx:Text to improve the display of the text or it will allow u to display the entire text... Lable will show u the large amount of text

I think u catch my point

• 2. Re: label display issue?
            welcomecan Level 1

sorry friend,

ur answer is wrong. The Lable property dose not allow multiple lines in display.. if u want to disply more data on screen you can apporch S:Text  that will allow multiple lines and it will show u entire text.. i