6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 15, 2010 6:01 PM by the_wine_snob

Flip 3d

stage-hand Level 1

Picture 2.jpg

Do any of these processes allow for flip i.e. 2 vids L/R. creating Alternating frames 1L-1R-2L-2R-3L-3R

Gary

• 1. Re: Flip 3d
          stage-hand Level 1

Hmmm, is it possible that after 27 views and 0 responses that my clarity in how I asked

the question was somewhat vague? Well let's try again. The process I am trying to

accomplish is to be able to interweave two (2) video clips, I would like for them to

alternate as single frames i.e. frame one would be clip 1 frame 1, frame 2 would be

from clip 2 frame 1, frame 3 = clip 1 frame 2, frame 4 = clip 2 frame 2 so on and so on.

Lets also take into consideration clip 1 is a left eye clip and clip 2 is a right eye clip.

Maybe "flip" was not the correct terminology to use

• 2. Re: Flip 3d
            Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional & MVP

DV info has a special forum for Cineform.

Best try over there.

1 person found this helpful
            • 3. Re: Flip 3d
              Jim_Simon Level 8

the question was somewhat vague?

I didn't think it was vague.  More likely none of us have any knowledge of working in 3D.  (I know I don't.)

• 4. Re: Flip 3d
                the_wine_snob Level 9

I would do a Search of this forum for "3D," as there are several threads on doing various forms of 3D.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 5. Re: Flip 3d
                  stage-hand Level 1

Tanks Ann, it seems that the only way I can do 3d video is by buying Neo3d??

Hey Jim thank you, I thought 3d was a new premium process when it's really a combined process w/Neo

yes Hunt I did check 3D nothing really related but, I was fortunate enough to find a manual way (I do not know anything about scripts) in PS CS4 (CS5 does not do it) though quite time consuming it's working fine.

Thanks for responding

Gary

• 6. Re: Flip 3d
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

Gary,

There is no Scripting in PrPro, yet. Not sure if it will be added, and if so, how it might be implemented. It took several generations of PS, before Actions spawned Scripting.

I also wonder if, when, how, Adobe might implement 3D. I suppose that much will depend on the market, and on the distribution of the equipment. Glad that I am not in marketing, and having to make that call. As Adobe seems to be fairly mainstream, my guess is that they will keep their eyes on 3D and then test the waters at some time, should sales of the equipment meet some standard.

Glad that you have some alternatives to rely on.

Good luck,

Hunt