2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2009 8:41 PM by T_S_Coletti

Can't insert tables in Dreamweaver MX

waimearuss58
      I am unable to insert any tables in Dreamweaver MX. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium. I've had some difficulties with the program since purchasing this new computer. Does anyone know a fix?
      Thanks!
        • 1. Re: Can't insert tables in Dreamweaver MX
          Ben M Adobe Community Professional
          Try running the application as an administrator. If that does not work, run the application in compatibility mode. If that doesn't work consider upgrading.
          • 2. Re: Can't insert tables in Dreamweaver MX
            T_S_Coletti
            This is the fix y'all:

. Delete FileCache.dat files from the Dreamweaver user configuration folder.
            Delete the WinFileCache-7A9586CB.dat, MacFileCache-BFE7CE2E.dat, or FileCache.dat file from the Dreamweaver user configuration folder. It is recommended to delete the FileCache.dat file if you are experiencing a JavaScript error related to "dwscripts" or if you are receiving a "translators were not loaded" error message. The string of characters after "FileCache-" may differ on your machine. The location of the FileCache.dat file depends your operating system and your version of Dreamweaver. Note that on Windows, the Application Data and AppData folders are hidden by default, so verify that your Windows Explorer folder options are set to View Hidden Folders.

Dreamweaver CS3 on Windows Vista:
            C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration

Dreamweaver CS3 on Windows XP:
            C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver 9\Configuration

Dreamweaver 8 on Windows XP:
            C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration

Dreamweaver 8 on Windows Vista:
            C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration

Dreamweaver CS3 on Macintosh:
            Mac HD/Users/[user]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Dreamweaver 9/

Dreamweaver 8 on Macintosh:
            Mac HD/Users/[user]/Library/Application Support/Macromedia/Dreamweaver 8/

Works like a charm (after hours of research)