1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 18, 2010 6:50 AM by Tanya Heins-2I5OoU

Changing Button Size

ramstad_m

Hello!

I recently downloaded flash catalyst and am having a bit of difficulty figuring out how to change the button sizes when i am in a certain state. I am looking to create an interactive map that when you are hovering over the name of the river on the map - up pops a bit of information. I created 7 different states so that when you roll over the name(button) it changes color and the information pops up. I am having a bit of difficulty figuring out what state to change or how to make it so that after the button is selected you can move up to the area where the information pops up. I was looking to have 2 links, where it says 'Video FlyOver' and 'More Info' to go to pages with more information from here. If you hover your mouse over 'The Elk River' you can see best see what i am attempting to do. Currently i am unable to get my mouse over to those areas before the box disapears. If someone could point me in the right direction so that i would be able to interact with this box after it pops up i would be super appreciative.

Ive attached the web address to my flash file below.

http://steamboatplaces.com/Main.swf

Thanks again

Erik