0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 17, 2010 7:20 PM by CharlesBelov

Contribute CS4 wouln't recognize my customization

CharlesBelov Level 1

I solved this but am posting it in case it helps someone else.  I copied PMModules.js from \Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Contribute CS4\Configuration\Commands to \Documents and Settings\

\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Contribute CS4\Configuration\Commands  I then edited \Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Contribute CS4\Configuration\Commands\PMModules.js so that RUA_TAG_SPECIFIC_ATTRIBUTES, instead of containing   ol: { style: 1 },  now contains  ol: { start: 1, type: 1 },  so when I import a table from Word having the following Word HTML: 

1. Sample Text
      it would retain the start attribute. But it doesn't. It still seems to be running Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Contribute CS4\Configuration\Commands  I get 

1. Sample Text
      the same results even if I rename my custom version to PMModules.js_hide and restart Contribute.  I finally figured out I have to put the custom PMModules.js in  \Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Adobe Contribute CS4\\Configuration\Commands  and it worked fine.