2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 20, 2010 8:11 AM by hdave123

Modify Flekristal Theme

hdave123

I found this theme on the Flex Exchange:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1229 018#

I like it a lot and would like to use it, but I need to make some modifications.  But being a totally newbie, I don't understand something.  Most of the CSS selectors reference an embedded asset:

AccordionHeader
      {

disabledSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_disabledSkin");
          downSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_downSkin");
          overSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_overSkin");
          selectedDisabledSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_disabledSkin");
          selectedDownSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_downSkin");
          selectedOverSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_overSkin");
          selectedUpSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_selectedSkin");
          upSkin: Embed(source="flekristal_skin.swf", symbol="AccordionHeader_upSkin");

}

Inside the "source" zip for the theme there is this file "flekristal_skin.swf".  But I cannot find either the original artwork, nor the actionscript or MXML skin source code.  In other words, is the original content missing?  How would one then make changes....or is the idea that you get the compiled skin and you can't make changes...???  HELP!