7 Replies Latest reply on Aug 18, 2010 7:12 AM by Steve Liles

Exporting video from Premiere 2 Encore... change video in Premiere... Encore does not reflect change

David Zeno Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have a good question, hopefully it's a Premiere question, but it's also an Encore question.

First off, I have my video project, simple segments of video, that I've added to my timeline, and I've added a simple

title to the whole thing ( entire length of videos )

So far so good.

So what I did was export the project to Encore, where it loaded fine, and in Encore I worked on making a simple DVD menu for the movie.

I did about 2 hours on the DVD menu, and then saved the Encore project.

.... then I realized that the video project in Premiere needed some tweeking, so I went back and did that.  I saved the Premiere project

and now I'm stumped as what to do next.

After I saved the newly tweeked Premiere project, I exported it to Encore, and of course, as I knew it would happen, Encore opened up

a new project with none of my menu system I had made for the DVD.  Argh, now I'm very disappointed..... HOW would I go about getting

the DVD menu to work with the newly tweeked Premiere project ?

I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong, and that there is indeed a way to fix this.  I'm really really hoping so.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Dave.