6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 21, 2010 8:35 AM by Todd_Kopriva

    What is this type of compositing called.

    preditorj40153117 Level 1

      I have been looking for tutorials on this type of compositing, but i can not seem to come up with the correct terminology.


      I have tried; DOF compositing, element compositing, 3d world with 2d images, 3d DOF in AE and so on but none of these terms get me to anything really close.


      here is a video that uses it very nicely.