• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Feature

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2008 Apr 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a RHv6 project that output is Flash Pro, at the moment we are well over 1000 pages. What I have been asked to do is have a more intellegent search. At the moment if you enter Holiday Time off, of course the search pulls up any topic that has the words Holiday Time Off on it. What I been told is they want to only see Topics that are titled Holiday Time Off and they do not want see any topic that happens to have that term in it.
Plus, which i am not sure if it can be done, they want to see only the topics they want to see.
Well look for any insight, is there a way to have RH only search topic headers or TOC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2008 Apr 15, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Virtually this question was asked just a few days ago. On my site is an article about ZoomSearch. I think it would work with FlashHelp but you would have to set up a trial which would cost nothing but your time.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 16, 2008 Apr 16, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
An alternative approach:

Build an index. If you already have an index, make sure it contains Holiday as a keyword. If it's not too much trouble, make the entry "Holiday Time Off."

Then tell everyone they should try the index for a specific phrase.

Rick, as I recall, . . . . well, maybe Rick will want to retell the way he educated a client to use the index for searching.

Harvey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp