2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2010 12:51 AM by Muppet Mark-QAl63s

Can anything be done to make this static?

Muppet Mark-QAl63s Level 4

Sometimes there…

Picture 2.png

Then gone…

Picture 3.png

The Photoshop forum does this too. And there isn't one in Bridge or Illustrator… My apologies for the painting…

• 1. Re: Can anything be done to make this static?
          Harbs. Level 6

Jive has two views of the same page: "Overview" and "Discussions". (There are more views available, but thankfully the other ones are disabled.)

The Overview view can be customized, while the Discussions view cannot. The top image you show is the Overview view, and the bottom is the discussions view.

You ended up on the discussion view because you navigated using the breadcrumbs. When using the breadcrumbs to navigate, make sure you click on the part I highlighted green, and not the part I highlighted red:

2010-08-22_0952.png

When in the discussions view, you can get to the Overview view by clicking on the Overview tab, or by clicking on the "InDesign Scripting" breadcrumb.

As far as the other scripting forums go: I just added the search fields there (as well as the general Bridge forums...)

Harbs

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Can anything be done to make this static?
            Muppet Mark-QAl63s Level 4

Thank you very much Harbs… Most helpful I was just flicking back and forth until it popped back up. Not a fan of the other search above it. And in Bridge & Illustrator forums too thats great…