3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2007 3:23 AM by kcell

Close automaically a Module

Dr Khaled Level 1
      Hi everybody

Assume that a fault event has accurded in a module. How can I close/shut automaically this module without closing the application container?

Best regards

Khaled
        • 1. Re: Close automaically a Module
          kcell Level 2
          Hi Dr Khaled,

What do you understand as module?

If an fault event occure somewhere your code define what happen.
          So if you like to close the module (whatever a module is ) implement a close function for the module and call it. (if you use actionscript)

If you just use mxml you can also use a viewstack and switch to another view when the fault occure (if it make sense)

Best regards,
          kcell

• 2. Re: Close automaically a Module
            Dr Khaled Level 1
            Thanks Kcell

A module is a program that being created using <mx:Module> tag. How to close a module is the question.

Best regards

Khaled
            • 3. Re: Close automaically a Module
              kcell Level 2
              I see ... I should check the help before replying ;) ... never used modules before, but it sounds very interesting and make sense ...

The help mentioned that the moduleloader has a load and a unload method.
              Can't you use a event from the module which is dispatched when the module has an error (your moduleloader can fetch the event and unload the module)?

No idea if this might work, cause I have never worked with modules before (but I will in future ;) ... )