3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2007 7:08 AM by Yaworsky

Module Debug error and size issue

john@sosensible Level 1
      OK here is my module.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:Module xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="vertical" width="100%" height="100%">

<mx:Panel id="sidebarPannel" cornerRadius="10" horizontalAlign="left" height="100%" title="Meetings"
      width="170" backgroundColor="#FFFFFF" color="#FFFFFF"
      borderThicknessBottom="2" borderThicknessLeft="2" borderThicknessRight="2" borderColor="#2C5C28" borderThickness="2">
      <mx:VBox height="100%" width="100%" horizontalAlign="center">
      <mx:TextArea id="sb_home"
      text="This is the sidebar with special links for the main application page."
      wordWrap="true" height="100%" width="100%" color="#000000" alpha="0.0"/>
      <mx:Image source="media/max2007/MAX07_B125x125.gif"/>
      </mx:VBox>
      </mx:Panel>

</mx:Module>

and here is the include...

<mx:ViewStack left="10" top="10" bottom="10" right="10" id="sectionStack" width="200" height="200">
      <mx:Canvas label="meetingSection" width="100%" height="100%" backgroundColor="#DDDDDD">
      <mx:ModuleLoader url="modules/main/main.swf" width="100%" height="100%"/>
      </mx:Canvas>

I am having two issues.

1. When I select the view stack page it has a long pause and asks for the debugger IP via flash. :( ... not running in debug mode so this is frustrating. Yet, when I run in debug mode it seems to run like it should be otherwise. WHY is my module swf compiling to debug mode?

2. The module when it does load isn't scaling to 100%. The same code outside the module scales. And ideas on this one?