1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2010 4:16 AM by Alex Uhlmann

Providing moduleFactory to PopupWrapper

Anthony.R Level 2

Hello,

I have a number of modules that use the PopupWrapper component.  Since moving to Flex 4 I have noticed that my styles, which are also loaded form a module in the shell application, are not being applied.  In order to solve this problem I need to pass a moduleFactory to the PopupWrapper.  This is where I'm running into issues.

Since moduleFactory isn't bindable I can't simple pass it into PopupWrapper in my MXML.  My next approach was to use a behaviour and apply the moduleFactory during the opening event but by then it is too late.  Next, I decided to listen to changes to the parent property in my behaviour and when it changed I could apply the moduleFactory.  After debugging this solution I discovered moduleFactory was still null.  Finally, I tried extending PopupWrapper in order to set moduleFactory during the getPopup function.  Doing this also resulted in moduleFactory being null.

Has anyone been successful in passing a moduleFactory to PopupWrapper in order to allow styles to be applied properly?

Thanks!