5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2010 6:12 AM by SiliconPixel

5.0.3 update?

SiliconPixel Level 1

I got really excited this morning when I saw the 5.0.3 update for most of the CS5 master apps - but then saw (I think) that it was only for something to do with Live or help.

Can someone confirm that there are no bug fixes etc for PPro itself? The info linked to via the updater is a bit confusing.

Paul.

• 1. Re: 5.0.3 update?
          Harm Millaard Level 7

Rest assured, Paul, no updates yet and certainly not to 5.03.

• 2. Re: 5.0.3 update?
            Colin Brougham Level 6

It's for Bridge, and it's actually 4.0.3. Oddly, it shows not only Bridge in the Updater, but also Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.--but they're all Bridge. Never seen it list updates like that...

• 3. Re: 5.0.3 update?
              RDA972 Level 3

In any case, this has given us cause for hope.

• 4. Re: 5.0.3 update?
                Colin Brougham Level 6

I'm less hopeful by the Bridge update than I am by the CS Live Services update. Since the CS Review service is supposed to be enabled for Premiere Pro "sometime later in 2010," I'm pretending that that particular update means that service is going online soon and that the Premiere update will be released more or less concurrently.

I'm really hoping that the CS Review service for Premiere is solid. I've been using Sorenson 360 in conjunction with Squeeze 6, but the lack of integration is a bummer. It would be great if Adobe can provide a competitively-priced service that is both robust and easy to use; the integration with Premiere alone will be worth the price of admission, but those other features would make it a no-brainer.

• 5. Re: 5.0.3 update?
                  SiliconPixel Level 1

yes, it was the fact that 5.0.3 was showing for a load of the CS5 apps - looking closer, PPro is still showing 5.0.1 though.