0 Replies Latest reply on Jul 30, 2007 1:17 PM by RedBeard1973

CFDocument for Rich Graphics Documents

RedBeard1973
      I am trying to create a 2 page document with a custom page size (17x11 inches). The basics of the document are a table that should fill 100% of the document in two columns.

Example:
      Create a new cf page and paste the following code:

<cfdocument name="MyPDF" filename="MyPDF.pdf" format="PDF" pagetype="custom" pageheight="11" pagewidth="17" margintop="0" marginbottom="0" marginright="0" marginleft="0" orientation="portrait" unit="in" backgroundvisible="yes" overwrite="yes" fontembed="no">
      <cfdocumentsection margintop="0" marginbottom="0" marginright="0" marginleft="0">
      <table width="1650" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#000000">
      <tr>
      <td width="825" height="1050" style="color:#FFFFFF">page 1, column 1</td>
      <td width="825" height="1050" style="color:#FFFFFF">page 1, column 2</td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      </cfdocumentsection>
      <cfdocumentsection margintop="0" marginbottom="0" marginright="0" marginleft="0">
      <table width="1650" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" bgcolor="#000000">
      <tr>
      <td width="825" height="1050" style="color:#FFFFFF">page 2, column 1</td>
      <td width="825" height="1050" style="color:#FFFFFF">page 2, column 2</td>
      </tr>
      </table>
      </cfdocumentsection>
      </cfdocument>

<a href="MyPDF.pdf" target="_blank">MyPDF.pdf</a>

When you click on the link you will see a pdf generated that is 2 pages long. I need one page. I am going to be filling these two columns with images and text generated from a database, but this basic framework is the key.

I have no idea how to build this so it fills in 100% of the page and not overflow onto an extra page. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if you can help me learn the height and width of the anticipated PDF at 17x11inches I would be thrilled.

I would be happy to send you the origional pdf is that would help anything.