1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2010 12:39 PM by rossinman

Unable to Export an AIR Release build from FB4

rossinman

I have downloaded the new 4.0.1 and updated the AIR SDKs to the latest 2.0 version. I have made sure there are no spaces in the app.xml as I read that could be an issue.

I still cannot publish a release build for the AIR application. Debugging works fine. The bin-release folder gets populated with the files but no *.AIR file is made and the finish button in the wizard does nothing.

Please Help. I am under a deadline.

The error log from FB4:

!SESSION 2010-08-24 15:24:28.850 -----------------------------------------------
      eclipse.buildId=unknown
      java.version=1.6.0_16
      java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
      BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
      Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -clean

!ENTRY org.eclipse.equinox.ds 4 0 2010-08-24 15:24:29.432
      !MESSAGE 
      !STACK 0
      org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved. Reason: Missing Constraint: Import-Package: org.eclipse.equinox.internal.util.event; version="1.0.0"
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolverError(AbstractBundle.java:1313)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.getResolutionFailureException(AbstractBundle.java:1297)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(BundleHost.java:309)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(AbstractBundle.java:370)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Framework.java:1068)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(StartLevelManager.java:557)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(StartLevelManager.java:464)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:248)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(StartLevelManager.java:445)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:227)
           at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:337)