I would like to pause the background music as an FLV with audio plays and have the bg music restart (if possible) after the FLV stops. I'm a flash newbie so please be very detailed in your reply. I really appreciate it.
The website is: iamnvjones.com and the flv movies are on "about me" and contact" page.
The way the site is setup now....when a visitor clicks "music off", it turns off the sound for the background music and FLV movie.
Any help is much appreciated!
You might have to explicitly pause bg sound when the video starts.
1. Declare global sound object. var bgSnd:Sound = new Sound();
2. Decalre global sound channel. var bgSndChannel:SoundChannel;
2. Load bgSnd with background music using bgSnd.load()
3. Play music & assign sound channel by calling bgSndChannel = bgSnd.play();
4. When loading FLVPlayback, call bgSndChannel.stop() and note down playhead position of bg music in some variable.
5. Once FLVPlayback is done or user navigated to different page, call bgSndChannel = bgSnd.play(playheadInterval);
If you have Music OFF/ON button, u can repeat steps 4 and 5 for the same.
Hope this helps.