4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2010 10:28 AM by rootsounds

Popup box

AVKRFLEX Level 1

how to create popup box in action script using itemrenderers?

• 1. Re: Popup box
          flex4 Level 2

Hi

This is little bit simple and very easy .. Extend ur class to popup class or titlewidow class .. add childs for that class that u want to add.. use this item renderer in ur program to display popup

var popUp:IFlexDisplayObject = PopUpManager.createPopUp(this,MyTitleWindow,false);

MyTitleWindow is ur Item Renderer  ... have a nice day

1 person found this helpful
          • 3. Re: Popup box
            AVKRFLEX Level 1

Hi,

Thanks,i am satisfying with Your answer,but i am expecting more from you

My task is popup box with ,inside popup image and 2 buttons with item renderer and message text ,using action script, these are any we can use ,you know that rt?

that i  want....please try co-operate me...

Thanks & Regards,

Anderson.

• 4. Re: Popup box
              rootsounds Level 4

It sounds like you have an overly-complex perception of what popups are. Any DisplayObject can be used as a popup. Usually it's some container like a TitleWindow (which you can extend) and you can throw whatever you like into that container. If you want to pass data to the container, you will have to of course provide some properties to set.

1 person found this helpful