This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Maybe it's this:
1. In the menu go to Edit, Administer websites, pick your site
2. Go to Users and Roles
3. find your role
4. click Edit Role Settings
5. change the setting in the field below 'Home page for users in this role'
Thanks! I guess I didn't dig deeply enough. Problem solved.
What you wrote didn't work for me. The index.htm file keeps coming up and even when I am able to link to the newer files which are on the remote site, they only appear for a few seconds before the old index.htm files reappear. It seems like the newer files on the remote server need to synch with the files in the root folder but I can't see how to do that. Can anyone show me the light?
After making index.html as default pages list on the Web Server settings on Contribute.
Check in the server below mentioned things,where you are creating connection.
1) Remotely login to the server.
2) Go to Internet Information Services.
3) Right click the default website and go to default website properties.
4) Select the Documents tab.
5) Here make the default page you want to keep.
And try the same scenario. Hope this helps you.