4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2007 2:29 PM by RoboWizard

New to RoboHelp

I am picking up from a previous tech writer who did everything in RoboHelp, and would welcome assistance in regards to where to start.

The RoboHelp online help is not helping me get started. I need to make update to files, but I don't know what files I am looking for, what file extentions etc..

Can anyone help or direct me in the right place to find one on one robohelp assiatance?

• 1. Re: New to RoboHelp
          RoboColum(n) Level 5
          Hi dpenny and welcome to the RH community. I guess the first thing to do is to ask what version of RH was used to create the help files, what version you have to use - note they may be different. If we have this info, we'll be able to help further.
          • 2. Re: New to RoboHelp
            Phil_Wells Level 1
            Apart from here, where someone will generally pitch in to help, there are very helpful two websites to look at:

Peter Grainges: www.grainge.org
            Robowiz's: www.robowizard.com

If you're new to RH, there are some pretty useful 'how-to' sections in both these sites.
            • 3. Re: New to RoboHelp
              I used the Robohelp Tutorial which I thought was awesome. I was able to be up in running in a day.
              • 4. Re: New to RoboHelp
                RoboWizard Level 4
                Hi dpenny and welcome to our community

Are you looking for perhaps a one on one RoboHelp class? If so, contact me offline and perhaps we can work something out.

Use the following E-Mail address: rstone75 (at) kc (dot) rr (dot) com

Cheers... Rick