2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2010 1:32 PM by Szalam



      i'm wondering if there is

      a way to have an effect similar to a "stroke"

      which i can apply to a drawing which was

      originally made in photoshop with the paintbrush



      In other words, I've imported my drawing into after effects...(.Lets say it's an outlined picture of a house.)....and now i want to create an animated path similaar to one which the stroke tool allows when outllining a mask, but because there is no mask to outline, how can i go about this?  Is there a quick solution?


      Any suggestins will be geatly appreciated; thanks....