0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2010 5:08 PM by dgamma

Cannot configure return type

dgamma

Hello I'm having major problem's trying to configure a return type for a function. I can connect to the service, but when i try to configure the return type (auto detect return type from sample date) and then enter the values i get this error:

The return object contains an invalid property name "Date" that does not confrom to the actionscript name identifers.

This is the text i enter for the return type

ParameterSelect TypeEnter value
      TeamNamestringCarney Jackpot
      transactionstringDeposit
      startDatestring11/04/2010
      finshDatestring11/04/2010

however in php my admin, if i go to the table and perform the sql query it works, here is the sql query i used:

SELECT * FROM transactions where TeamName = "Carney Jackpot" and TransactionType ="Deposit" and date >= "11/04/2010" and date <= "11/04/2010"

The function i am trying to configure the return type is here:

public function generateReport($TeamName, $trasaction, $startDate, $finishDate) {
                $connection = mysqli_connect("###","###","###","###") or die(mysqli_connect_error());
                $sql = "SELECT * FROM transactions where TeamName = '". $TeamName. "' and  TransactionType = '". $trasaction . "' and Date >= '" . $startDate . "' AND  date <='" . $finishDate.  "' ";
                $result = mysqli_query($connection, $sql) or die('Query failed: ' . mysqli_error($connection));

$rows = array();
                while($row = mysqli_fetch_object($result)) {
                     $rows[] = $row;
                }

mysqli_free_result($result);
                mysqli_close($connection);

return $rows;
           }

I think it may be the transactions table thats not working right, beause i can connect to any other table just fine.

Thanks for any help