For some reason, when my type="quote" on my argument is set I
get a type mismatch. I'm obviously passing it a complex type of
"quote". No idea why it's bombing. The interesting part is, when I
change that to type="any" - it runs fine.
A few things to consider which I have done.
1. I've made sure to account for case sensetivity
2. I've made sure the paths are accurate
3. I've made sure the WSDL looks good
I have noticed this as well when working with webservices, a
few times I had to specify "any", never found out why, I know my
answer does not help you, but your not alone. I also want to know
more about this.
Don't forget to hit the "refresh" icon in the webservices
section of the CFIDE/Administrator. I always forgot to do that and
would be developing and testing my webservices on the same instance
of CF. The caching of webservices is a pain during the development
cycle, but don't forget to refresh!