2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2010 6:58 AM by don2009

Flex 4 and Coldfusion 8

don2009

Dear all,

I am new to Flex. I just started a simple project whose Application server type is Coldfusion Flash Remoting (using Flex 4 and Coldfusion 8). After exporting release build to a folder in coldfusion server all what i can see is "The page cannot be found" if i use the URL http://localhost/test2/test2.html if i use this URL file:///C:/ColdFusion8/wwwroot/test2/test2.html it works fine. Can anyone please help me to fix this problem?

Thank you very much!

Don

• 1. Re: Flex 4 and Coldfusion 8
          JeffryHouser Level 4

If you're seeing a page not found error, then you are either trying to access the wrong page name / directory structure or you have not uploaded the file to a web accessible directory. 

Normally you'd put the release build into a directory of your web serve (such as IIS or Apache), not a subdirectory of your ColdFusion installation.  Did you do that? 

If you're accessing a remote web server, did you FTP the your release build to your web server?  Just exporting it on your local machine will not make it remotely avaialble.

• 2. Re: Flex 4 and Coldfusion 8
            don2009 Level 1

Yes it's working now. The problem is i put the output files in Coldfusion server directory not in IIS!

Thank you very much for your reply!

Doan