0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2007 7:01 AM by itsthetaste

asdocs *WatcherSetupUtil.as

itsthetaste
      Hi,

Im trying to generate some documentation for my application, but am getting some wierd errors that look like this.

_VW_Views_FineTuneWatcherSetupUtil.as(635): col: 102 Error: Call to a possibly u
      ndefined method CriteriaUtilmaxValue.

function():
      Array { return [ int(CriteriaUtilmaxValue(target.criteria.ages)) / 12 ]; },

^

This appears to be coming from my FineTune.mxml file;
      And this seems to be the bit its refering to;

<mx:Canvas visible="{criteria.ages.length > AgeMax.thumbCount}" includeInLayout="{criteria.ages.length > AgeMax.thumbCount}">
      <mx:Label
      styleName="fineTuneCategoryTitle"
      text="Maximum Age (years):"/>
      <mx:Label
      styleName="fineTuneSliderValueRight"
      id="ageMaxValue"
      text="{DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax == -1 ? Utility.FormatNumber(int(CriteriaUtil.maxValue(criteria.ages))/12) : Utility.FormatNumber(DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax/12)}"
      />
      <mx:HSlider
      id="AgeMax"
      styleName="fineTuneSlider"
      sliderThumbClass="VW.Views.CustomSliderThumb"
      width="112"
      allowTrackClick="false"
      showDataTip="true" tickInterval="1" snapInterval="1"
      minimum="0"
      maximum="{criteria.ages.length-1}"
      change="AgeChanged(event)"
      dataTipFormatFunction="ageDataTipFormatter"
      value="{DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax == -1 ? criteria.ages.length-1 : CriteriaUtil.valuePosition(DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax,criteria.ages) > -1 ? CriteriaUtil.valuePosition(DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax,criteria.ages) : criteria.ages.length-1}"
      />
      </mx:Canvas>

The line that seems to be the problem is this;

text="{DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax == -1 ? Utility.FormatNumber(int(CriteriaUtil.maxValue(criteria.ages))/12) : Utility.FormatNumber(DataModel.instance.selectedCriteria.ageMax/12)}"

Know ive found another thread elsewhere that gives me a clue as to whats going on with the WatchSetupUtil
      WatcherSetupUtil issue

But this doesnt give me any clues how to fix my issue.

I have tried excluding the class by adding the
      -exclude-classes _VW_Views_FineTuneWatcherSetupUtil.as to my asdocs call but this makes no change.

Thanks for your help in advance.
      Richard