2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2007 12:56 PM by Tarindel

Security error only on one computer

Tarindel Level 1
      I'm developing a Flex project that I have saved on a USB flash drive. I have three different computers that I typically work on -- two at work, and one at home. I plug my flash drive in, run Flex Builder, and start plugging away.

The problem occurs when I try to access a php file on my host via HTTPService.

One of the computers at work and the computer at home have no issues doing this.

The other computer at work produces the following error:

[RPC Fault faultString="Security error accessing url" faultCode="Channel.Security.Error" faultDetail="Destination: DefaultHTTP"]
      at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/ http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()
      at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
      at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
      at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/securityErrorHandler()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction()
      at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
      at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::redirectEvent()

I can't figure out what could possibly be different between these three cases. Why would one of the computers at work produce this error and the other one doesn't? On both machines, the project is loaded from the flash drive, so it seems like the operating environment should be identical.

Anybody have any ideas?

Many thanks.