1 person found this helpful
Here are a couple of resources on the Pre-loader question:
Making a custom preloader requires some technical diving. Here are two great resources for how to do this between Flash Professional and Flash Builder:
The basic workflow would be this:
1. Create your project in Catalyst, save it as an FXP and import it into Flash Builder
2. Create your Preloader animation in Flash Professional and export it as a swc
3. Bring the SWC into your project in Flash Builder
4. Create an ActionScript class that links the SWC to Flex loading events
5. Attach the AS class to your main Application
For now, there is unfortunately no way to do this without some coding and some work between multiple Flash products.
And further discussion on handling the loading of assets:
Hope this helps.
ty for help, but i havent found answer to my problem with NOT loading assets...
Every post is how to load assets or images externally, but i dont wanna do that. I need to make single SWF file and upload it to the server and be happy at last.
Ty for helping with preloader. It works!