1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2010 10:11 PM by Anirudh Sasikumar

Can not build export of application

UncleJey7

When i run my application in debug mode .. all works perfectly.

But when i try build run-mode application. Flash builder returns warnings like that

Описание Ресурс Путь Расположение Тип

Design:itemPage is a module or application that is directly referenced. This will cause Design:itemPage and all of its dependencies to be linked in with fx. Using an interface is the recommended practice to avoid this. fx Неизвестно Проблема Flex

map:mapEdit is a module or application that is directly referenced. This will cause map:mapEdit and all of its dependencies to be linked in with fx. Using an interface is the recommended practice to avoid this. fx Неизвестно Проблема Flex

map:mapPage is a module or application that is directly referenced. This will cause map:mapPage and all of its dependencies to be linked in with fx. Using an interface is the recommended practice to avoid this. fx Неизвестно Проблема Flex

menu:myMenu is a module or application that is directly referenced. This will cause menu:myMenu and all of its dependencies to be linked in with fx. Using an interface is the recommended practice to avoid this. fx Неизвестно Проблема Flex

What does that meen? What i have to do?
      Google is don't know.

PS Sorry for my english.