Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Skinny on skins

Jul 25, 2007 Jul 25, 2007

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working through RoboWizard's fantastic skinny on skins, adding bits and bobs to our WebHelp. I have posted before that I am constantly harranged about the accessibility of the product. One of the items singles out for criticism was the glossary hot spot. Apparently it is inconvenient for some partially sighted users to have to open each up to see if it is a 'lnk' or not.

In RoboWizards skinny on skin it describes what I thought was a fantastically convenient thing, a button that expands all DHTML drop downs. Is there some script out there that will expand all expanders, glossary hot spots etc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2007 Jul 25, 2007
I think Colum has given you the wrong link.

Try this one.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/showhide/showhide.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NianNorth. Check out this link at Peter Grainge's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. But the reason I wanted the button to have the script was to avoid amending every expander in the project. We currently have about 7,000 topics so I don't want to really start doing mass amendments to the code of them. Also if the function was not really required a button could be stripped out at the generation stage easily enough.

I like the way the drop down button works and wanted to replicate that for expanders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Colum has given you the wrong link.

Try this one.

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/showhide/showhide.htm

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops! Sorry. Juggling too many balls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for that.
It's in and it's working fine, many thanks once again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp