Are you putting the 'deploy-to-web' folder of files on your web server? Have you altered the code around the Main.swf file in the Main.html file? If you can, share a link to your content.
This help content on deploying your project to a web server may also help:
I have made some progress trying to fix this but remain stuck. I can offer 2 links which may help you discover what I have got wrong.
1. The first page is the Dreamweaver Page which is just a test page with the Flash Catalyst set in a table. The page now loads and the elements appear fine, the text when clicked animates the design but does not play the sounds.
2. This is the link to the Flash Catalyst HTML page - in this instance, the Flash Catalyst works fine.
I resolved this issue now. I discovered that transfering the files using Apples Mobile Me IDISK upload created problems. It was not a problem with the Flash Files or Dreamweaver etc etc etc.
I tried a direct from Dreamweaver Upload to the server and everything worked just fine.
btw - i forgot my sign details hence new profile stuff - just in case anyone gets confused here