1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 5, 2010 10:04 AM by glaustin

Editing Mode Problem

glaustin Level 1

Hi Guys

Not sure which forum to post this as it involves PPr, but thought I'd start here. I'm a newbie and just created a little AE animation to get the feel of things (a fantastic package, when I get my head around all its possibilities!)

My animation has 2 text layers (although only one shows in the composition properties) and a solid layer with a lens flare and an audio track. Initially I thought I could export the finished scene to something like an AVI or Mpeg file but found my only options are swf, xfl or PPr. I chose PPr because I'd like to use this scene across several projects. But on opening in PPr, I get an error message saying "Editing mode used by this sequence could not be loaded. This sequence will be opened in desktop mode." I continue but the playback only plays the lens flare and audio; the 2 text layers are missing!?

My AE 3 layer types are:

audio layer: wav,

Lens Flare layer: solid folder with a black solid layer inside, and

Text layer: Composition

My overall AE settings are:

HDTV 1080 25

1920x1080 16:9 aspect locked

Square pixels

25fps

Full resolution

Everthing appears nicely in the AE playback and I'm not sure what I've done wrong for the text to disappear in PPr. Any hints to push me in the right direction would be very welcome.

Regards,

Graham