• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player for iPhone 4G

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2010 Sep 05, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got my new iphone 4g , I have heard for years about Flash player for iphone but don't see anything yet.

Can some one tell me if Adobe is going to release flash player for iphones, may be by end of this year ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 06, 2010 Sep 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Unless something has changed at Apple in the last 24 hours, Apple is not permitting Adobe Flash Player on the iPhone.

You would probably find more information on some of the Tech sites or simply do a SEARCH with one of the Online SEARCH engines.

Regards,

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 06, 2010 Sep 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Silver 4545, I don't know who "they" are that you refer to, but you are misstaken. Advising anyone to do anything to their iphone or any other phone that is not permitted can damage their system and void their warranty. If that happens, the owner of the iphone or any other device must pay the price, not those that choose to circumvent their system!!!

The Adobe Flash Forum is not for you to advertise on either, just a FYI.

eidnolb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines