30 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2010 8:27 AM by Jim Bruno

5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets

Jim Bruno

Just auto-updated my version of Premiere Pro to 5.0.2 and many of my project presets are gone, including my HDSLR presents. Can't open my current project today. Any advice?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You MAY have the problem where the install reverts to the trial mode

I **think** the only fix is to de-activate, uninstall, run the clean script several times, then re-install and activate again

And... download the updates (in number order) and install manually

• 2. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
            Jim Bruno Level 1

Thanks, John. I'll stay tuned. Hoping a slight patch might be issued in the meanwhile???

• 3. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Read http://forums.adobe.com/thread/713371?tstart=0

I doubt there will be another patch any time soon... since this is not an issue that hits everyone, so my GUESS is that Adobe is not able to reproduce the "revert to trial" problem to be able to issue a patch

• 4. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                Sheri Codiana Level 1

As far as I know we haven't reproduced this.

Sheri

• 5. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                  the_wine_snob Level 9

Here is another THREAD on the same problem.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 6. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                    Jim Bruno Level 1

Thanks, Sheri/John.

I uninstalled PremierePro (I'm an upgrade from trial customer) and then ran the CS5 Cleaner Tool. I'm downloading the electronic version of just PremierePro (I'm a CS5 Production Bundle) and will try a reinstall of it. Hopefully my serial numbers will still work...

Will keep you posted here. Odd, seemed that just the DV presets were available for use once I ran the auto-update...

More soon,

Thanks,

Jim

• 7. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                      Jim Bruno Level 1

Thanks, Hurt. Appreciate.

• 8. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                        the_wine_snob Level 9
                        Odd, seemed that just the DV presets were available for use once I ran the auto-update...

This is exactly what happens, when the full-paid version reverts to the trial. The trial has zero MPEG-2 support, and that also affects many other MPEG options, as well.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 9. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                          Jim Bruno Level 1

Yes, that is exactly what it looked like. The trial version. I'm reinstalling. We'll see :-)

• 10. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                            Jim Bruno Level 1

I've tried doing a reinstall twice in the last 12 hours, but have not been able to restore my purchased CS5 Version (it continues to revert to Trial version Project Presets in PremierePro... i.e., the licensed codecs of the purchased version do not show up in my presets, nor am I allowed to open my past HDSLR Projects).

I've followed Harm Millard's recommendations from post at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/713371?tstart=0

But to no avail. I even followed the suggestion to not launch the newly installed 5.0.0 version but to manually install the 5.0.2 update...

It looks like the old fashioned way:

1. De-activate

2. Un-install

3. Run Clean Script CS5 (get the latest version from the website)

4. Reboot

5. Repeat 3 and 4 once or twice

6. Install

7. Activate

8. Update

Don't know if I should uninstall my Red Giant Software Plugins (MagicBullet Looks, Colorista) prior to reintall and try this all again?

Some additional information about my set up and the incident:

MY SETUP

--IMAC 2.4 GHz Intel Core Due/4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

--OS 10.6.4

--Orginal path to upgrade: from CS4 Production Bundle to CS5 Production Premium (via ProductionPremium_CS5_LS7.dmg)

--Installed Via electronic download Version

INCIDENT

--Prior to auto-update to 5.0.2 all was running beautifully.

--After update to 5.0.2. After launching and working for a short period on the autoupdated PremierePro 5.0.2 Project (HDSLR/Canon 5D 24 FPS) I went to launch a new sequence. Could not launch one that mimic-ed my preset HDSLR project. My project shut down. When I went to open it again, the following message appeared:

Screen shot 2010-09-09 at 1.05.09 AM.png

I Tried to create a new HDSLR Project, but found only the trial codecs available (i.e., not the full set of those purchased with CS5 upgrade):

Screen shot 2010-09-09 at 12.56.38 AM.png

Greatly appreciate any help or suggestions.

Is there someone at Adobe who I might speak to?

Thank you,

Jim

• 11. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                              Jim Bruno Level 1

Update:

Uninstalled CS5

***Uninstalled all plug ins (per tech support)

Ran CS5CleanupUtility

Reinstalled CS5

Same problem: subset of project presets (codecs)... those of trial, but not of purchased product....

Any ideas on what to do next?

• 12. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                sookoll

Hello

Maybe this works when you install as trial first, then update the trial version to 5.02 and only then enter the serial?

Im just speculating here as it has not happened to me and actually I dont even know if one can update trial versions.

• 13. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                  Jim Bruno Level 1

appreciate the suggestion. have tried both the installer that i downloaded through purchase as well as one for trial.

will hit up tech support for another round this afternoon.

working hard to document this for adobe as well as other folks who might be potentially experiencing this.

more soon. thanks for your ideas.

• 14. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                    Jim Bruno Level 1

dear sheri,

may i ask you to take another look at this? can't imagine being the only one who upgraded to CS5 from CS4 along the same pathway with great success and use of the suite right up until the most recent update to 5.0.2  ... also working to document this with tech support.

thank you!

• 15. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                      Jeff Bellune Adobe Community Professional

Try running Pr under an admin account if you're not already.  Also try running Pr under the "root" account.

-Jeff

• 16. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                        Jim Bruno Level 1

Thanks, Jeff. Afraid that's not working for me. Appreciate your suggestion, though!

Regards,

Jim

• 17. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                          Jeff Bellune Adobe Community Professional

You're welcome.  Absent other advice, you should also try to deactivate, uninstall, run the clean script (x2), reinstall, all from the root account.  I'm thinking maybe there were file/folder permissions that couldn't get changed by the uninstallation and clean script from whatever current account you're using.

-Jeff

• 18. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                            Sheri Codiana Level 1

We've got someone looking at it.

Sheri

• 19. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                              Jim Bruno Level 1

Thanks, Jeff. Will give this a shot under Root user vs. Admin. Tech Support is also analyzing per our dialog. Again, very kind of you to provide information.

• 20. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                Tester345 Adobe Employee

Could you check for the following items:

- Is your Help>Deactivate menu item enabled?

- If you have Encore installed does it launch (if you are in trial mode you will not be able to bring up Encore successfully.  You can also try launching OnLocation .  If you are in trial mode you will get an alert indicating that you are in trial mode).

- Can you look at the package contents for the Premiere app file (Select the Premiere Pro app and bring up the context menu and select 'Show Package Contents').  Then expand the Contents folder and expand the Settings/Sequence Presets folder.  You should see the full set of sequence presets (including the canon presets).

- When you re-installed Premiere and entered the serial number to serialize, did you restart Premiere (this will enable the protected content installer to start).  Please indicate if the installer did not execute.

- Lastly, can you copy the file /tmp/amt3.log into in post for examination (or attach it to the reply)

Thanks,

Gene

• 21. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                  Jim Bruno Level 1

hello gene,

appreciate your help and response.

briefly:

- Is your Help>Deactivate menu item enabled?

No, premiere an all other CS5 Production apps are enabled.

- If you have Encore installed does it launch (if you are in trial mode you will not be able to bring up Encore successfully.  You can also try launching OnLocation .  If you are in trial mode you will get an alert indicating that you are in trial mode).

Encore launches. all others do too. I mention trial mode only in reference to available project presets (codecs).

- Can you look at the package contents for the Premiere app file (Select the Premiere Pro app and bring up the context menu and select 'Show Package Contents').  Then expand the Contents folder and expand the Settings/Sequence Presets folder.  You should see the full set of sequence presets (including the canon presets).

Screen shot 2010-09-09 at 4.31.34 PM.png

- When you re-installed Premiere and entered the serial number to serialize, did you restart Premiere (this will enable the protected content installer to start).  Please indicate if the installer did not execute.

Yes, I restarted. The installer ran smoothly. No error messages.

- Lastly, can you copy the file /tmp/amt3.log into in post for examination (or attach it to the reply)

I looked/searched for this file, but am not sure where to find it...

Thank you!

• 22. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                    Tester345 Adobe Employee

Thanks Jim for the info.  I still need to clarify some things.

- Since it appears that to all other adobe apps that are installed that you have been serialized and activated we can for the time being not assume that the s/n activation limit has been reached.

- When you had CS5 GM installed, you did not have any problems displaying/using the canon presets. When you updated to 5.0.2 was Premiere executing at that time?

The location of the /tmp folder may be hidden from your view.  You can access it by bringing up the terminal window and navigating to the directory (by typing in /tmp and pressing return.  Executing 'ls' will display the contents of that folder.  You can copy the file to a more accessible directory by typing in 'cp /tmp/amt3.log /users/your login name'.

In addition please attach the file PDApp.log that can be found at ~/Library/Logs/PDApp.log   (the ~ indicates your home users directory).

Thanks,

Gene

• 23. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                      Jim Bruno Level 1

hi gene,

RE:

- Since it appears that to all other adobe apps that are installed that you have been serialized and activated we can for the time being not assume that the s/n activation limit has been reached.

I'm going to try an uninstall of CS5, 4, 3, run MacCS5CleanupUlity,  and a reinstall of CS5 and Premiere Pro 5.0.1from Root level...

- When you had CS5 GM installed, you did not have any problems displaying/using the canon presets. When you updated to 5.0.2 was Premiere executing at that time?

I've been running CS5 perfectly since I purchased. Has been working marvelously. The problem seemed to manifest right after the auto-updater kick us up to 5.0.2.

Apologies, I'm not able to locate the /tmp ... out of my ability at the moment.

• 24. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                        Tester345 Adobe Employee

Remember to deactivate when you are uninstalling.

Gene

• 25. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                          Jim Bruno Level 1

dear gene,

i did deactive before uninstall. unfortunately my attempt to install CS5 and the premiere 5.0.1 update failed to produce the desired presets.

not quite sure what to do at this point...

tried to use terminal to no avail....

i'm afraid it's back to tech support for me.

thank you.

• 26. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                            Jim Bruno Level 1

found an amt3.log for you, gene.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: START SESSION, library version 3.0.0.64,3.0

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Initializing /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Adobe License Manager version 3.2 (build 64.0) RELEASE

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtservices.framework/Versions/A/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_c aps

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtservices.framework/Versions/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_cap s

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_caps

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: Found library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/Versions/A/adobe_caps

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: PCD Service in threaded mode

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  performance: AMTPreObtainProductLicense took 78.125000 ms

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCD thread: PCD thread started

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtservices.framework/Versions/A/Adobe_OOBE_Launcher.framewor k/Adobe_OOBE_Launcher

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtservices.framework/Versions/Adobe_OOBE_Launcher.framework/ Adobe_OOBE_Launcher

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/Adobe_OOBE_Launcher.framework/Adobe_OOBE_Launcher

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: Found library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_oobe_launcher.framework/Versions/A/adobe_oobe_launcher

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [0] = en_GB

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [1] = en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [2] = pt_BR

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [3] = nl_NL

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [4] = sv_SE

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [5] = ru_RU

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [6] = pl_PL

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [7] = zh_TW

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [8] = cs_CZ

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App Product Locale [9] = tr_TR

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Loading configuration for /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT/application.xml

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Found payload code {C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: found driver code {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: config: Host app was installed, using installed license configuration.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [FLMap] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Setting current license to the driver at startup because no mapping was found.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Setting current license to VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM [ALL]

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: payload code: {C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: driver payload code: {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: driver licensing code: VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: current licensing code: VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: current locale code: ALL

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Done loading configuration

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Locale from PCD [0] = en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Reordered Installed App Product Locale [0] = en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Setting insalled locales

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Changing locale to "en_US" because old locale "" is not in the new list of installed languages

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtservices.framework/Versions/A/asneu.framework/asneu

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/amtservices.framework/Versions/asneu.framework/asneu

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: looking for library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/asneu.framework/asneu

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ServiceLoader: Found library /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Frameworks/asneu.framework/Versions/A/asneu

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ReLaunchMode] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ReLaunchMode] in hive [{C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: App's last known config file is: /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT/application.xml

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  apf: current config file path is: /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT/application.xml

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: config: Finding license info for payload: {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: config: PayloadCode: {C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: config: Driver PayloadCode: {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: config: Installed LicensingCode: VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [AdobeUpdaterCodeV2] in hive [{C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [AdobeUpdaterCodeV2] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [BridgeTalkCode] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ISO_TAGGING_DISABLED] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [EULA] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Registration] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Registration] in hive [{C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Updates] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Updates] in hive [{C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Application can be serialized (sif file found).

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}en_US] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: No en_US licensed serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: No ALL licensed serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [CacheStatus] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: No ALL licensed serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [AMTConfigPath] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ExpirationDate] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: First launch (serial [92279700028408287146]).

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Application state initialized.  Obtaining Product License.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Obtaining client features from cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Obtaining client product info from cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ExpirationDate] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Forcing first launch workflow because product is not licensed from previous launch.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: AMT: Obtaining Product License.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Launch Workflow not yet done in foreground in this session.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Starting First Launch Workflow

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Running in PROV_APP

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [EULADelay] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [EULADelay] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [MediaTag] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: No media tag found for payload {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  config: Using default media policy RET

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [EULA_PHASE] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  uiswitch: User accepted EULA at install time.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Starting ALM workflow.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  AMT: Initializing ALM for serialized activation.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ALMService: Initializing as licensed app

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ALM: _info_: Start ALM 3.2 Release (build 3.2.64.0)

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  SLCoreService: Starting up SLCore 1.0 Release (build 1.0.13.199023).

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  SLCoreService: Service construction took 0.0 ms and succeed.

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ALM: _info_: LEID passed VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM is used to configure SLCore = 0

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  ALM: _info_: Host app is Licensable App

2010-09-09 18:16:29 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM{|}3] in hive [SSC-CS5-LE-Dominance] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Found LEID PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM with AMT Path /Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5/Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.app/Contents/Resources/AMT

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Found LEID VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM with AMT Path /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium/AMT

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Found LEID MasterCollection-CS5-Mac-GM with AMT Path /Library/Application Support/Adobe/ssc/MasterCollection-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Found LEID PremiereProSuite-CS5-Mac-GM with AMT Path /Library/Application Support/Adobe/ssc/PremiereProSuite-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [MediaTag] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No media tag found for payload {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: Using default media policy RET

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: MediaTagPolicy is RET

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [NTL_WO_SN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM] in master.

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Canonical LEID is PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Driver LEID is VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [922797000284082871467359] in hive [RejectedSNDomain_CS5] in cache.

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Reading product config [/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium/AMT/SLConfig.xml]

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: alm::IsLangPackForLocaleInstalled - Checking if lang pack is installed for ALL

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: alm::IsLangPackForLocaleInstalled - Lang pack is not installed

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _time_: (func: ALM_Initialize, duration: 0.067 sec)
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Performing ALM silent license verification.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Serial] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: Found pre-serial number 922796882156303911398737
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Found pre-serialized serial number
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [922796882156303911398737] in hive [RejectedSNDomain_CS5] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: alm::IsLangPackForLocaleInstalled - Checking if lang pack is installed for en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: alm::IsLangPackForLocaleInstalled - Lang pack is installed

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [eusn] in hive [922796882156303911398737] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}en_US] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No en_US licensed serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No ALL licensed serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Save pre-serialized serial number under LEID VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM for locale en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PSN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}en_US] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No en_US provisional serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PSN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No ALL provisional serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PSN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}en_US] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No en_US provisional serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PSN] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}ALL] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: No ALL provisional serial number found in VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Validate license at Pre-Chrome time
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Searching license for locale en_US ...
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [922796882156303911398737] in hive [RejectedSNDomain_CS5] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: alm::IsLangPackForLocaleInstalled - Checking if lang pack is installed for en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: alm::IsLangPackForLocaleInstalled - Lang pack is installed

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Found existing serialization under LEID VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM, the serial number locale is en_US

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [CacheStatus] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}en_US] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Syncing to license store...
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Found server mkey.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Found 0 license file(s)
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: License store synchronization took 92.7 ms and succeed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Query license: type = 0, duration = 0 days, remaining = expired.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Loading serialization grace SLR took 3.0 ms and succeed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Loading license from product config succeed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Query license: type = 2, duration = permanent, remaining = permanent.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SLRTIME] in hive [922796882156303911398737] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Query license: type = 2, duration = permanent, remaining = permanent.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Cached license is valid for locale en_US, stop the search
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  config: Setting current license to VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM [en_US]
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [LoadTrial] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [LoadTrial] in hive [{C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}] in master.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature ALM_CS5ProductionPremiumGM_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature AfterEffects_10.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature AfterEffects_Base_10.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Bridge_Base_4.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Bridge_CameraRaw_4.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Bridge_ColorSettings_4.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Bridge_MiniBridge_1.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature CreativeSuite_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature CreativeSuite_DVADynamicLink_4.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature CreativeSuite_ProductionPrem_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Encore_Base_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature FlashCatalyst_1.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature FlashCatalyst_Base_1.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Flash_11.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Flash_Base_11.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Flash_Pro_11.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Illustrator_15.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Illustrator_Base_15.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature MediaEncoder_Addtnl_Exporter_2.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature MediaEncoder_Base_2.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature MobileCenter_Base_3.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature OnLocation_Base_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Photoshop_12.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Photoshop_Base_12.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Photoshop_Premium_12.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Premiere_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Premiere_Base_5.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Soundbooth_3.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  SLCoreService: Feature Soundbooth_Base_3.0 is enabled.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ALM_Info_S1] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM{|}en_US] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Performing Block Check

2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Subscription] in hive [{544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}] in master.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [Subscription] in hive [{C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F}] in master.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ACT_NOINTERNET] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [SERVICE_ONLINE] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _time_: (func: ALM_License_SilentValidate, duration: 0.117 sec)
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: ALM_License_SilentValidate return license status: Valid Not Activated
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ExpirationDate] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM] in master.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Serialization is now [92279688215630391139].
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Application licensing status has changed to serialized.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: License check shows product is serialized but not activated.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Product is not activated.  Starting ALM launch-time product licensing UI.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ExpirationDate] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM] in master.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PDApp_WF] in hive [VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [PDApp_WF] in hive [PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Entered ALM_NeedANAG
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  PCDService: No value for key [ADOBEID_EXT_PROFILE] in hive [922796882156303911398737] in cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  ALM: _info_: Exiting ALM_NeedANAG
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: NAG Ignored!!.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Completed Launch Workflow successfully.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Caching Suite Features.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature AfterEffects_Base 10.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Bridge_Base 4.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Bridge_CameraRaw 4.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Bridge_ColorSettings 4.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Bridge_MiniBridge 1.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Contribute_Base 6.0 is unlicensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Dreamweaver_Base 11.0 is unlicensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature DynamicLink_Base 4.0 is unlicensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Encore_Base 5.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Fireworks_Base 11.0 is unlicensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Flash_Base 11.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Flash_Pro 11.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature FlashBuilder_Base 4.1 is unlicensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature FlashCatalyst_Base 1.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Illustrator_Base 15.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature InDesign_Base 7.0 is unlicensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature MediaEncoder_Base 2.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature MobileCenter_Base 3.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature OnLocation_Base 5.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Photoshop_Base 12.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Photoshop_Premium 12.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Premiere_Base 5.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Suite Feature Soundbooth_Base 3.0 is licensed.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Checking client features against cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Feature AMT_REQUEST_NO_TAMPERPROOFING 3.3 is unlicensed (was unlicensed).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Feature Premiere_Base 5.0 is licensed (was unlicensed).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Feature AMT_ALLOW_DRAGDROP_INSTALL 3.0 is unlicensed (was unlicensed).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Feature CreativeSuite_DVADynamicLink 4.0 is licensed (was unlicensed).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Client feature licensing has changed!  Client must reconfigure.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Validating client product info against cache.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Serial number has changed (was 92279700028408287146, now 92279688215630391139).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Scenario key has changed (was 3280004, now 3280228).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Try & Buy bit has changed (was true, now false).
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Client product info has changed!  Client must reconfigure.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Reconfigure action meaningless on Obtain, changing to Continue.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Starting Data Collection for SWTag_Init()
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: DoISOTagging() productCanonicalLEID = PremiereProApp-CS5-Mac-GM;outMappedLEID =  VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM, unused = VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: DoISOTagging() productPayloadCode = {C21384F7-1A36-4706-95AB-B09BCE3C144F};driverPayloadCode =  {544E41B1-42A9-400F-895C-FC678F613FBC}
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: SWTag_Init() Tags Arguments Adobe Creative Suite 5 Production Premium; VideoSuitePremium-CS5-Mac-GM; en_US
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: DoISOTagging() License Status = serialized
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: DoISOTagging() Tags 922796882156303911398737; 5.0; RETAIL
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: DoISOTagging() Product Version 5; 0
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: AMT: Product License Obtained.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  AMT: Product license obtained.
                                                            2010-09-09 18:16:30 [373]  performance: AMTObtainProductLicense took 534.429016 ms
                                                            • 27. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                              Tester345 Adobe Employee

Thanks Jim.  I have forwarded the log to our installer engineers.

What is the current state of your installation (so I can tell the dev engrs what state the log file represents.  Did you uninstall your older installations and re-install CS5 + the updater?

Gene

• 28. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                                Jim Bruno Level 1

hi gene,

[can we possibly move further conversations to email? worry about sensitive info like serial numbers showing up....]

maybe hold off on sending that log. it represents only the steps leading through uninstall (your tech support guy had been walking me through the same steps that I had been doing all along)--he was going to research and get back with me this morning). my thinking is that he'll walk me through the same install with the same results. maybe i should be sticking to this thread as the path to solution, as it might get quicker results?

just out of curiousity, i just noticed in the last number of days a new item in my upper right menubar. have no idea what it is or what it connects to. did searches on it as an app, but no go. not sure if it is related to CS5 or not???? i do not have an app called "codecstatus"... thought i should report this to you as i have no clue if it relates.... an anomaly to me.

pic below....

Screen shot 2010-09-10 at 7.43.57 AM.png

• 29. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                                  Jim Bruno Level 1

okay, that was Cineform plugin... got it. let me eliminate it and retry the installer...

• 30. Re: 5.0.2 No HDSLR/Canon Presets
                                                                    Jim Bruno Level 1

Dear Gene and Sheri and All,

Pay dirt!

Have isolated Cineform NeoScene Trial plugin as the conflict (not that it is Cineform's fault)... i just missed it during my reinstallations.

Day four is a good one!

Your tech support specialists were fantastic, especially Mr. Ankur Kumar. I'll quickly close the incident.

Hope this all is helpful to another customer and the support team at some future moment.

Really appreciate all that you do.

Happy friday, folks!

Sincerely,

Jim Bruno