Could you please confirm following:
1. Remove the style sheet from the project and generate WebHelp, do you see the same issue?
2. Sometimes it happens, that the same class is defined twice, so you are making changes in the previous one while lates one or say bottom one is having the bigger font size, which does have the impact. So please check if there are two classes of same name and remove the one which you don't require.
3. Are you using any previous version project?
4. Are you using RoboHelp HTML 8.0.2?
4. Are you facing the same issue with any new fresh project? If yes then please share that with us, it will help us to understand the issue and will be able to replicate at our end.
I am using version 8.02.208
I just tried generating another project using WebHelp and I get the same issue.
If I generate HTML help (.chm) the fonts are correct.
I am also using the XP Blue skin.
Then could you please upload the sample project so that I can have a look in to that?
I figured out that for some reason my browser is displaying the fonts incorrectly on my computer only. So it must be a browser settting that changed. When access by other computers, the font displays as it should.
- Is the font installed on your computer? If it isn't, the browser can't access it...
- If it is a browser setting, open Internet Explorer, go to Extra > Internet options > General > Accessability. (Names may vary since I translated this from my Dutch UI.) Uncheck all the boxes and press ok.
Thanks, I did discover it is a browser setting issue as the font displays correctly on other computers.